An enchanting country estate, Davenport House is exclusively yours on your special day. Set amidst picturesque Shropshire countryside, this magical Georgian house was extensively refurbished in 2017. Make yourself at home, celebrating your wedding day surrounded by its history, warmth and elegance.
Entering this great house through the magnificent double doors, you might choose to say ‘I do’ in The Great Hall. At the very heart of the home, this is the perfect place in which to say your vows. Alternatively, marry in another of the great rooms, or between the pillars on the front steps of Davenport House.
The Great Hall leads through to the beautiful Saloon with its marquetry floor. It is here that you might enjoy welcome drinks and canapés along with breathtaking views over the lawns beyond. Outside, the terrace, lily pond and secluded secret garden provide a sublime setting in which to mingle on warmer days.
Luring your guests in to dine, The Drawing Room features original panelling painted in elegant ‘tea green’. And, as day turns to evening, The Great Hall becomes your dance floor, while guests might also choose to relax in The Saloon or The Drawing Room.
Four luxurious en-suite bedrooms are located in the main house, while four cottages in the grounds offer self-catering accommodation. A further cottage is offered as your bridal preparation area. From intimate to lavish, and from contemporary style to the more traditional, Davenport House is your country estate that can make your dream wedding a reality.
- A Grade I listed Georgian residence, completely restored in 2017 and exclusively yours on your wedding day.
Magical spaces for ceremonies, dining and celebrations, from the impressive Great Hall to the serene Drawing Room, all with original features.
- Beautiful lawns with far reaching views over the Shropshire countryside boasting wonderful photo opportunities, from the pretty lily pond to the secluded secret garden.
- Accommodation for up to 32 guests in four luxurious bedrooms in the main house and four self-catering cottages in the grounds, each with their own private garden.
- The Stable, a cottage designed specifically for bridal preparation, just a few steps from the main house.
- On-site catering and event management from the talented team and expert chefs, offering outstanding service and exceptional dining opportunities.
Image Credits | DOMINIC LEMOINE PHOTOGRAPHY | Gemma Williams Photography | Andrew Gale | David Jenkins | Jordan Fox Photography | Andy Li Photography | Jarek Lepak | Studio Rouge | Indie Love Photography | Bridgwood Photography |
Film Credit | Blue Ridge