Capturing your heart from the moment you arrive, Blackwell Grange has been a family home for generations. In 2016 Blackwell Grange opened its doors as an exclusive-use wedding venue for your special day sharing every wonder of the listed buildings and the land, from the characterful heritage to the tranquil Cotswold location, featuring contemporary, elegant interior design and exceptional attention to detail.
Lovingly restored, the 16th century Thatch Barn is licensed for civil ceremonies with features including the original oak beams and barn doors, a magnificent open fire and ambient lighting.
Dining and dancing take place in the contemporary Orchard Barn, bathed in light from its floor-to-ceiling windows and doors and featuring a stylish bar and helical staircase, impressive dining space and mezzanine ‘chill out’ area.
Galloping Gourmet are the in-house catering and events team at Blackwell Grange, working with you to create an exceptional wedding breakfast that is unique to your special day. Delicious, fun and theatrical, we want this to be the most spectacular family meal you have ever enjoyed. Your dedicated planners will be on hand to help you create your perfect day. Whether you would like advice on local cake designers or suggestions on how to make the very best of this wonderful venue, we will be there, working together with you to turn your dreams into reality.
As the sun goes down, soak up this exquisite venue and the surrounding landscape. Our luxurious Hayloft Honeymoon Cottage means you can relax in this idyll until morning.
• Accommodating up to 150 guests for your civil ceremony and dining, and up to 200 for an evening party
• Say ‘ I do’ with a civil ceremony in the restored 16th century oak-beamed Thatch Barn
• Eight picturesque churches in surrounding Cotswold villages for couples looking for a religious ceremony
• A contemporary dining space, the Orchard Barn, built in 2016 and featuring a stylish bar and helical staircase to a mezzanine ‘snug’
• Overnight accommodation for the happy couple in the secluded Hayloft Honeymoon Cottage with Juliet balcony and private garden
• Numerous hotels in the surrounding villages and towns of Stratford-upon-Avon, Moreton-in-Marsh and Stow-on-the-Wold.
Blackwell Grange Wedding Offer
Make fantastic savings on all future wedding dates
We currently have an amazing offer where you can save £1,000 off all future Fridays and Saturdays and £500 off all future Sundays to Thursdays.
With a number of fantastic dates to choose from throughout the year, including a selection of Saturdays, you could hold your perfect wedding at Blackwell Grange and make a great saving!
To find out more about our available dates, visit or to book your wedding today, give us a call on 01608 698798
*Offer not available to previously confirmed bookings or transfers of date.
Image Credits | Coates Photography | Paul Willetts Photography | Neil Bowler Photography | Binky Nixon Photography | Jon Harper Wedding Photography | Film – Blue Ridge Weddings