Nestled within exclusive, beautifully landscaped grounds and enjoying far-reaching views over the surrounding countryside, The Boat House at Aston Marina offers a waterside wedding venue in the heart of landlocked Staffordshire.
Designed to make the most of the breath-taking views over the neighbouring Trent & Mersey canal, it offers a contemporary setting for couple’s looking for something a little out of the ordinary. Its modern architecture and stylish, minimalist interior have been designed to offer couples a blank canvas that can be styled to fit their theme – be it classically elegant or contemporary chic. Located near the charming market town of Stone, The Boat House at Aston Marina is within easy reach of J13 & J14 of the M6; making it easily accessible for guests travelling from around the country.
Image Credits | Bib & Tucker | Brianna Forster | Frances Stephenson | Jodie Brennan | Samantha Jayne
Fully licensed for weddings and civil partnerships, The Boat House presents the perfect backdrop to a single-venue celebration. Ceremonies can take place both inside and out, under the garden gazebo on a summer’s day, or in The Boat House itself. Comfortably seating up to 150 guests for the ceremony and flooded with natural light, it provides a beautiful space for couples to pledge their vows.
After your ceremony, the wedding guests can soak up the tranquillity of The Boat House grounds and enjoy a drink and delicious canapés on the veranda or alternatively in the winter, there is plenty of room in The Boat House to mingle and still enjoy the gorgeous views through the wrap around glazed doors.
Food is serious business at Aston Marina and our award winning chefs have brought this passion for creating great food to our wedding catering options. Whether you are looking for a traditional, formal wedding breakfast or something a little more relaxed like a barbeque, you can rest assured that your wedding party will enjoy delicious food prepared using the finest local ingredients.
As the sun goes down, The Boat House’s versatile space becomes your party venue with ample space for a DJ or band to entertain you and your guests.
- An exclusive use waterside wedding venue providing breath-taking views over the surrounding countryside
- Located in the heart of Staffordshire within easy reach of major road networks making it accessible for guests travelling from around the country.
- On site catering by the Marina’s award winning team
- Capacity for up to 150 guests for your ceremony and dining, and up to 180 for an evening celebration, with ample car parking spaces on site for both day and evening guests.
- An en-suite Bridal day room with comfy sofa and TV offers the perfect space for the bridal party to prepare, relax and freshen up during the ‘big day’; as well as a quiet spot for elderly relatives or young children to take time out of the celebrations.