Thinking about adding a special touch to your wedding invitation suite? How about taking your envelopes to a whole new level with these stylish liners from Riz at TimberWink Studio? We invite you to continue reading, and let Riz walk you through the process, and tell you how to get these free printable liners.
Wedding envelope liners are the perfect option for couples who want customised, unique invitations, without having to spend every penny on them, and that’s what we’re offering!
DIY Wedding Envelope Liners – Free Printable
These floral liners are not only gorgeous, but take only a few minutes to assemble as well. It’s a subtle touch that will totally change the way your wedding invitations look.
Below are three different floral liners to choose from for a 5×7 size envelope that comes in either a deep euro or square flap for each design.
- 8.5”x11” or A4 white paper
- 5×7 envelopes in square or deep euro flap
- Printable Files (download below)
- Acrobat Reader DC (free download)
- Download your FREE printable floral design files at the end of the post
- Print onto 8.5’’ x 11’’ or A4 white standard paper
- Select the highest quality print and ‘Actual Size’ or ‘100%’ (Not ‘Fit’)
- Cut out along the design with traced line
- Slip inside your envelope and line up with the flap
- Fold the liner down onto the ruler along the flap crease line and swipe the glue stick over it
- Press the liner back on the flap to make sure the liner sticks to the envelope
- Release and take a look at your new wedding invitation envelope
There you go! It’s that easy to take a regular envelope and turn it into a one of a kind masterpiece, just using our amazing liners. We hope you enjoyed this project, but most importantly, had fun during the whole DIY process. Now you’re ready to send off your invitations and surprise your guests! We’re sure they won’t be able to tell you did it all by yourself.