WWW real bride Bethany and myself are here today to share our Christmas wish lists. It’s only a week until Christmas, but if you are still hunting for that perfect gift there may just be one here to inspire you. Or if you just fancy treating yourself or want to drop a hint to your nearest and dearest, look no further.
My Christmas Wish List
I don’t really need anything. But G has asked me what I would like and so I sent him over these ideas. There is a mix of luxe and stocking filler budget options here. Slippers and socks are a mandatory request for me, why do I never buy these things for myself? My poor tatty old slippers really need updating hehe. And I do love a good beauty treat, again it’s something I don’t really purchase for myself hehe…
1. I spontaneously saw this bag while shopping and fell hook, line and sinker. Simple lines and a great size. Plus in tan it will go with everything.
2. These slippers have always been on my wish list but I just can’t justify spending quite that much on something I’d never wear outside hehe. Some cosy slippers are always on my Christmas wish list though.
3. I am hoping to start running in the new year (well attempt). So I’d love to look and feel the part in these.
4. I haven’t used serum in ages and it would be great to sort my skin care routine next year. I used this sample and it was heavenly.
5. In the cold weather my hands always suffer. A pair of touch screen gloves should save them a little.
6. I’ve lusted after this rug for ages. It would look perfect in our dining room.
7. I’d so love to be treated to this rich moisturiser. My skin could do with a real drink.
8. My go to socks are always this pair. So I would love some more to keep my feet toasty in 2016.
9. Love this Ban.Do planner. It looks perfect for arranging the WWW editorial calender and is super stylish for my desk.
10. One of my very favourite things is a soak in the bath. Instead of reaching for the kid’s bubbles I’d love a grown up one for my sensitive skin.
11. My set of keys looks so boring. I’d love to spruce them up with a little eye candy.
Bethany’s Christmas List
I’m roaring through my amazing W7 make-up advent calendar and outlandish, tacky jumpers for the big day have already been purchased, so you could say the Christmas countdown is well and truly on!
I’ve spent the past two festive periods in warmer climates (I know boo hoo, poor me) so this year I’m all about embracing a traditional Christmas, sprouts and all. I’m asking Santa nicely for lots of snug treats.
2016 will finally be the year I master contouring. Or perhaps not, but at least I’d have fun trying with Smashbox!
When I found this cookbook, I couldn’t believe how apt it is. My fiancé and I have wanted to go vegetarian for a while but just couldn’t quite commit, so we’ve reached a compromise and only indulge in meat on the weekend now.
Nothing smells quite like Christmas like a Yankee candle. My ultimate go-to present for anyone and I love receiving them too.
4. Mug Cosy
How adorable is this little mug cosy?
The number one gift for a cosy Christmas, I’m loving this elegant knitted hot water bottle from John Lewis.
There’s nothing quite like starting a new year with a new notebook is there? And I’ve just conveniently filled up the one I carry around in my handbag… Can’t wait to see what ideas 2016 brings.
Here’s hoping the Christmas shopping is almost complete for you. I have just about finished and now it’s time to wrap those last few gifts. Eekk so exciting! Thanks so much Bethany for sharing your gift guide with us today too.
Sending warm festive wishes xo Lou