Afternoon lovelies. I have the sweetest DIY tutorial for you this afternoon. Linzi from luluandbell has created these cute paper origami boats and has shown us how to make them. How perfect would these be for a seaside wedding? Thanks so much Linzi XOXO Lou
Hello, thank you Lou for letting me share my tutorial with your readers. I have always loved origami, it is such a fun, quick activity and it is amazing to see what you can create from a single piece of paper.
Paper boats are a great quirky alternative to your normal placecards, they also make brilliant favours for both adults and children.
1. Take an A4 piece of paper ( you can used patterned paper or wrapping paper) and fold it in half.
2. Then fold both corners in.
3. Fold along bottom on both sides.
4. Lift the middle and push sides together, to create a diamond shape.
5. Fold bottom points up on both sides, to create a triangle shape.
6. Lift the middle and push sides together, to create a diamond shape.
7. Pull apart the sides and shape into a boat.
I hope you enjoy my tutorial.
Credits: Photography Linzi Loveland-Bromley