**This competition is now closed**
Ekkkk you guys are in for a real treat, i have an amazing giveaway to share with you today.
This exquisite 20 piece collection takes inspiration from the Greek goddess of beauty, love and pleasure, Aphrodite, and includes a beautiful collection of blouses, trousers, floaty dresses, skirts and accessories based around sacred myrtle designs – a plant that Aphrodite used to cover her nudity and one that is still believed to strengthen a marriage today by Greek brides who wear it on their wedding day.
So whether you’re after a designer wedding dress (the collection has two!), something special for your bridesmaids (their silk floaty dresses feature cool contrasting details like leather and chains) or some soft tailoring for the honeymoon, you’ll be spoilt for choice if you win.
To enter simply leave a comment below telling me the name of the Greek goddess that inspired the collection (you can find the answer above) and how you would spend the vouchers if you won!
Good luck!! XOXO Lou
Terms and Conditions:
- Entry to this draw implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The competition closes at midnight on 20th May 2013
- Only one entry per person will be accepted (one per email/ IP address)
- Entrants must be UK residents and at least 18 years of age, and not employees of Zalando.
- The winner will be chosen at random by Lou at WWW and the decision is final.
- The winner will be notified via email by Lou at WWW.
- The voucher is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged or transferred for cash. Voucher valid until 01.08.13.
*This is a sponsored post.