I have today the last of the DIY tutorials from A DIY Shoot — Fresh + Modern, White Wedding Ideas. And i think this one is my favourite.
I have been asked before for a new idea for a table plan and this one just popped in my head. Perfect for teachers ;-) or perhaps those that have a love of geeky stationery like moi.
This is so simple and totally affective. Of course it can be customised, search out vintage clipboards instead of the transparent ones, use different string, or paper and lettering. The options are endless :-)
What you need:
♥ Clipboards (i used mini perspex ones from eBay)
♥ Pencil + Rubber
♥ White Liquid Pen
♥ Kraft Paper
1. I opted to attach the paper to the clipboard before writing on the paper. You may want to print your text on there first though.
2. Pencil in your lettering.
3. Using your white pen go over the pencil. Make sure it is think and dramatic.
4. Rub out your pencil lines.
5. String the clipboards together and hang. You may want to leave this as a job to do at your reception.
And there you have it, how easy was that?
Happy crafting lovelies XOXO Lou
Subscribe to Comments (RSS)